Yesterday I rebuilt my Manjaro system, installed the latest git and pulled in my entire ~/Pictures folder ensuring that the recursive directory traversal was checked.

I did get the not unusual error 'EXIF information not found' throughout the importing and no thumbnails were displayed until the entire process was completed. This appears to be an ongoing problem.

A major problem however was seen in that some folders were not entered into the database although the file manager shows the folders and files correctly to be in place.

Do I simply flush the db and try again?

David