Thanks Kees,What a breeze. Now have a shiny new 3.0 working, love the new noise
reduction. Also how little I need to get a clean result. Yes I have bigger
fonts than before, but I prefer the new size. 3.0 is a very exciting release.A
big vote of thanks to our drdicated developers, truly grateful.Andrew GreigSent
from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Alex Delaforce
<123.adelafo...@gmail.com> Date: 2/1/20  7:09 pm  (GMT+10:00) To: Kees Stravers
<kees.strav...@xs4all.nl> Cc: darktable forum
<darktable-user@lists.darktable.org> Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Darktable
OBS / PPA versions Thanks,I have used this information to get me going for now.
Best wishesAlexOn Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 11:06, Kees Stravers
<kees.strav...@xs4all.nl> wrote:Have a look at the site ubuntuhandbook.org
They made a new ppa for Darktable 3.0.0

Sent from my phone