2000 x 3000
1400 x 2100
1000 x 1500
700 x 1000
500 x 700
350 x 500
250 x 350

adjusting the sharpness for each level.

This is a routine operation to create a set of pictures available in
various formats.

At the end of this, I want ALL of these images to still be in DT.

***

Sometimes Photoshop is the best application for a task.  Or 'originals' may
come as .psd files

***

How about some generalized hooks within DT?

E.g. Run an arbitrary command in a temporary folder, importing the file(s)
back into DT.

Is all this possible with Lua?

Ok, ok.  I'll go play and see what I can figure out.

Regards

Sherwood