Am Sat, 1 Feb 2020 15:06:49 -0500
schrieb Šarūnas <saru...@mailbox.org>:

> On 2/1/20 3:02 PM, Christian wrote:
> > Hi, custom DPI is scaling all GUI elements, while CSS font-size
> > mainly affects the font size.
> >
> > What's better? Don't know. Matter of taste... :-)
>
> Yes, of course. I tried 3.x only briefly and all interface elements
> and fonts look much too bulky for my taste. Using
> screen_dpi_overwrite I was able to bring it back to a more economic
> 2.x looks, without bothering with fonts.
>
> Šarūnas

Thank you all for your answers, I read here of the problem, when people
were compiling dt 3, but never thought that a repo-package has not an
easy way to set the fonts.

Is there a feature request for better setting the font size?

I changed already dpi with my XFCE, so this is fine for the most
programs, but not all and dt looks now unusable. So modifying dt may be
tricky, but now I know the possibilites.

Was there a conversion of darktablerc from 2 to 3? Did dt 3 install a
fresh darktablerc? Maybe I should start from a default darktablerc.

Al