> Message du 02/02/20 22:01
> De : "Jean-Luc CECCOLI"
> A : darktable-user@lists.darktable.org
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [darktable-user] Fontsize with darktable 3.0.0~git325.4538201be
>
> > [.../...]
> >
> Hello,
>
> This has been asked many times since 3.0 release.
> The main and most relevant solution is to edit darktablerc (.config/darktable
> for Linux, C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\darktable for Windows) and set
> screen_dpi_overwrite=65 (seemed to work fine for some others, as for me, but
> higher values might do it as well).
> Thanks to the first user thata asked, I could fix this without having to ask
> myself. ;-)
>
> Rgrds,
>
> J.-Luc

Well, it seems that the biggest the screen, the smallest the value.
On my Linux system with 32" TV as a monitor, 65 was the good value, while on my
Windows system with 24" monitor it was too small and I had to set it to 90.
Will re-read the threads about this issue, I maight have missed valuable
information.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc