When I right mouse click on my XFCE desktop (or in my File Manager) it offers the option of creating a new Folder (not Directory). Maybe it is different on Patrick's system!

On 2020-02-09 6:57 p.m., Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Аl Воgnеr <darktable...@corr.eu.org> [02-09-20 19:41]:
Am Sun, 9 Feb 2020 17:56:06 -0500
schrieb Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org>:

* Аl Воgnеr <darktable...@corr.eu.org> [02-09-20 17:33]:
Am Sun, 9 Feb 2020 17:13:22 -0500
schrieb Anton Aylward <li...@antonaylward.com>:

Thanks Anton,

I mean the scrollbar in lighttable on the right side or the
scrollbar on the right side when choosing a folder and I have to
scroll down. I I am not happy with the sensitivity of my Logitech
G403 mouse, played a lot with the settings of the mouse and did
some configuration with Windows, normally I use XUbuntu 19.10
(XFCE). Maybe I have to look for another theme, where the scrollbar
has more contrast, an alternative to a small scrollbar. Sometimes
it is hard to scroll down because I am not in the middle of the
scrollbar and nothing happens. This problem exists since I use an
UHD monitor.

Al