Hi,

I just started using darktbale - in the first step mainly as DAM tool
trying to clean the mess of photos that have been spread over different
devices, folder, ...

First things first: darktable is amazing and after just using it fore
some days I wonder how I could ever use something else. Thanks to all
developers!

Unfortunately quite some of the the photos are stored more than once and
there is no "main" folder containing all images.

Is there a way to find photos in the database which are the same by
filename and date? Knowing a photo has a twin would make live easier
when it comes to trashing duplicate files: trash all photos in a
specific folder which have a duplicate in some other folder.

Regards
Tobias