I have installed plugins for GIMP before. Reasonably easy but what does Lua
stand for and how do I incorporate it into DT. I googled the Lua to
activate GIMP but to me it seemed to be a load of text and I was unsure
what to do with it. Advice appreciated.
Thanks

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 at 22:00, Pascal Obry <pas...@obry.net> wrote:

> Le vendredi 19 juin 2020 à 08:03 -0300, Guillermo Rozas a écrit :
> > > I find a frequent need to invoke Photoshop as part of my workflow when
> > > using LightRoom and assume this requirement might still exist if I
> > > switch to DarkTable. Is there a way to invoke any 'external' programme
> > > while working in DT ?
> >
> > Short answer: no (or 'not yet')
>
> There is some Lua plug-ins to launch GIMP for example. This breaks the
> workflow (as does Lr & Photoshop) but it exists.
>
> --
>   Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)
>
>   The best way to travel is by means of imagination
>
>   http://www.obry.net
>
>   gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B

Dr Terry Pinfold
Cytometry & Histology Lab Manager
Lecturer in Flow Cytometry
University of Tasmania