Hi All:

Like Terry Duell, I've had similar problems recently.  Drag-n-Drop stopped
working as well.  Plus I also could not open up a .NEF file from within
Lightable - no amount of multi-clicking with the mouse would open any of
the files.  Had to reboot Win 10.  I'm running dt 3.0.2 and have had it
working properly for a while now and only recently has it started to
misbehave.  Curious to see if someone finds a solution.  Don't think I've
changed any settings in the settings menu.

Also, the  retouch  module seems to only partially work.  I think it can
heal but it does not work on the wavelets anymore.

ross tucker