Hi:

I have Windows 10, Version 1909 (Build 18363.900).
I think windows updated itself recently even though I tried to block
updates.

Currently I have a very difficult time getting darktable to open any files
using any methods.
Multi-clicking in  lighttable  doesn't seem to work anymore.
Rebooting windows hasn't helped.
Trying to open a  .NEF  file from Windows Explorer seems to try to start
darktable  but then it hangs and never gets past the white Windows window
whose header simply says:
  darktable (Not Responding)
Sysinternals Process Explorer shows that  darktable.exe  seems to spawn
gdbus.exe, but then everything hangs.

Ross