I need Windows to run I programs I use for work. I plan to set up a Linux
computer as well one day just for GIMP and Darktable. However, I can not
compare to Linux but Darktable works really well on Windows.

On Fri, 17 Jul 2020 at 18:32, <ey9zzhy...@liamekaens.com> wrote:

> My understanding is that darktable started life as Linux software, but I
> know it is now available on Windows as well.  I have the flexibility to
> install darktable in Windows (10) or Linux (debian).  My assumption was
> that darktable would be more reliable and the user interface would work
> better on on Linux, since that's what is was design for, but I realize that
> might not be true.
>
> Which platform (Windows or Linux) will give darktable work better on?

Dr Terry Pinfold
Cytometry & Histology Lab Manager
Lecturer in Flow Cytometry
University of Tasmania