Obviously I fully support that. I am pleasantly and positively surprised
because of the powerful properties of darktable. I also congratulate the
developers and volunteers.

Marc.

Van: Terry Pinfold <tpinf...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: donderdag 23 juli 2020 2:56
Aan: Marc Cabuy <marc.ca...@gmail.com>
CC: Top Rock Photography <ka...@toprockphotography.com>; I. Ivanov
Onderwerp: Re: [darktable-user] Windows or Linux?

I would just like to congratulate the developers and volunteers who provide
multi-platform support to give the end user the true freedom to use whichever
platform they like. For some of us we are prisoners to operating systems such
as Windows because other software providers, eg. Adobe, do not provide the same
level of multi-platform support to give us the freedom to choose Linux.

On Wed, 22 Jul 2020 at 18:01, Marc Cabuy <marc.ca...@gmail.com