Achim,

Just FYI, I extracted the WB preset info and created a pull request to get
the WB presets from Sony ILCE-7RM4 FW Ver 1.10 included in the darktable
codebase. Not sure if it will make it into the 3.2 release planned for next
month, or whether they'll pick it up in a later maintenance release (I'd
say it is quite likely they already froze the 3.2 release content by now).
https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/5838

Regards,
Matt.