* Petr Bartel <petr.bar...@seznam.cz> [11-25-20 16:08]:
> Hi All,
>

> I would like to ask you about a behavior which I have noticed within module
> Perspective correction. It seems I am not able to apply the changes. I use
> the module, the picture is modified to my needs but when I close the module,
> the changes are reverted.
>

> If you need any further information please let me know.
>

> $ darktable --version
>
> this is darktable 3.2.1
>
> copyright (c) 2009-2020 johannes hanika
>
> darktable-...@lists.darktable.org
>

> compile options:
>
>   bit depth is 64 bit
>
>   normal build
>
>   SSE2 optimized codepath enabled
>
>   OpenMP support enabled
>
>   OpenCL support enabled
>
>   Lua support enabled, API version 6.0.0
>
>   Colord support enabled
>
>   gPhoto2 support enabled
>
>   GraphicsMagick support enabled
>
>   ImageMagick support disabled
>
>   OpenEXR support enabled
>

> On Debian linux
>

> It's of course possible I am using it wrongly. If it is or it is not a bug,
> could you please advise regarding this if you ever face it.

Then you would need to explain and define your actions as I have never
noticed that but am *usually* on the latest master compiled on openSUSE
Tumbleweed rather than lesser versions.

 * * * *
you display the "corrective" line guides via the lower icon row and the
desired correction via the upper icon row, define the cron and commit the
action by going to another module or selecting the module header bar.
 * * * *

if necessary I can perform the action and provide before/after images
showing the difference.

ps: if you pose a problem and comment that you are not sure that you are
using it properly, why would you not explain your method instead of
requiring someone offering help to request that?

your questions are more likely to be answered to your satisfaction if you
provide the avenue of least effort to those where you request assistance.

Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode