* Petr Bartel <petr.bar...@seznam.cz> [12-04-20 18:14]:

> Hi Gentlemen,
>

> Sorry for the delay. I am attaching two screenshots
>
> - Perspective module is open (and apply just this time just ctrl+click on
> get structure + crop the largest area)  https://imgur.com/bDdSAMx
>
> - Perspective module closed by double click OR click on perspective
> correction https://imgur.com/ondeUI6
>
> If needed I can provide the original .nef RAW file.

please provide a link to the raw file

I will perform the perspective correction documenting the actions I take
and then export the photo and provide a link for you to see the result.

I have not experienced what you describe and cannot get into my head why
you are having the problem.  Maybe we can solve it this way.

gud luk,
Photos: http://wahoo.no-ip.org/piwigo               paka @ IRCnet freenode