From: Petr Bartel <petr.bar...@seznam.cz>
Sent: Thursday, 26 November 2020 10:43 AM
To: René Seindal <r...@seindal.it>
Cc: darktable-user@lists.darktable.org <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Darktable 3.2.1 - Perspective correction

Hi Rene,

I don't see any OK in the picture.

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: René Seindal <r...@seindal.it>
Komu: Petr Bartel <petr.bar...@seznam.cz>
Datum: 25. 11. 2020 22:11:48
It is not very obvious but there is a small OK button at the centre of the
photo you need to click to apply the correction.

On Wed, 25 Nov 2020, 22:06 Petr Bartel,
<petr.bar...@seznam.cz<mailto:petr.bar...@seznam.cz>> wrote:
Hi All,

I would like to ask you about a behavior which I have noticed within module
Perspective correction. It seems I am not able to apply the changes. I use the
module, the picture is modified to my needs but when I close the module, the
changes are reverted.

If you need any further information please let me know.

$ darktable --version
this is darktable 3.2.1
copyright (c) 2009-2020 johannes hanika
darktable-...@lists.darktable.org<mailto:darktable-...@lists.darktable.org>

compile options:
  bit depth is 64 bit
  normal build
  SSE2 optimized codepath enabled
  OpenMP support enabled
  OpenCL support enabled
  Lua support enabled, API version 6.0.0
  Colord support enabled
  gPhoto2 support enabled
  GraphicsMagick support enabled
  ImageMagick support disabled
  OpenEXR support enabled

On Debian linux

It's of course possible I am using it wrongly. If it is or it is not a bug,
could you please advise regarding this if you ever face it.

Thank you

Petr Bartel

This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the
University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.