Hello Users,
I'm new to darktable (3.4.0), just doing my first steps with it.
At the moment, I'm struggling with importing photos from my camera (Canon
EOS600D).
After connecting the camera to my PC (Windows10) via USB, Windows finds the
camera and asks me what to do. But whatever I choose, the camera won't get
visible in darktable. So I cannot import from it. I googled and searched the
manuals but the only hint I found was

> If you don’t see your camera listed in the import module, press the “scan for
> devices” button.

But where is that button?
Am I missing something?
When disconnecting the camera, darktable shows for a short time the message
"Locked: Canon 600D on USB001:022" or similar.