I'm glad you find it useful. I read somewhere or saw a video that said
you could play with the noise reduction applied at the different
detail levels, but you really had to raise the strength for the
settings to be effective (it may have been this video from rawfiner,
one of the developers, but I do not have time to re-watch it now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZhbeXpx2W8).
Someone (I think on discuss.pixls.us) has suggested an inverted U
shape to leave fine details alone, so you may try that. I'm partial to
my version, but we have different tastes, and possibly the type of
camera also matters.

Kofa