> Message du 24/02/21 00:29
> De : "Patrick Shanahan"

> A : "darktable forum"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [darktable-user] Not seeing replies to my posts
>
> * Jean-Luc CECCOLI  [02-23-21 18:16]:
> > > Message du 23/02/21 21:19
> > > De : "Patrick Shanahan"
> >
> > > A : "darktable forum"
> > > Copie à :
> > > Objet : Re: [darktable-user] Not seeing replies to my posts

> > > so just two people have misconfigured email clients? very odd that mine
> > > works fine.
> > >
> > Patrick, I do not use any email client, but my isp's web interface - which
> > is not configurable at all.
> > I only can choose to use html or plain text, no automatic cc nor reply-to
> > nor whatsoever.
> > If I choose html, then each CR is seen by others like 2 CR - a blank line
> > between each line - and misquoting appears on replying. Pretty unreadable.
> > If I choose plain text, then I may have problems with posts from people
> > using such interface - double CR and misquoting, that means one cannot see
> > who wrote what.
> > Attempted that when using the same tool there is no problem, then we can
> > assume the problem is araised between the two parts.
>

> I would stongly consider another email client.
> fwiw: your current email client is wanadoo.fr's web interface.
> and you can use another email client.

Well, I tend to rather consider as real email clients programs that can be
configured, like thunderbird for instance, but that does not matter and is OT.
I have been using many real email clients in the past, each one having its
strengths and weaknesses, and I have ended up in rather being limited to basic
capabilities than suffering from many problems because of too many
misbehaviours.
The fact is, that what one calls standard is not what others interpret as so,
and leads to such situations.

Rgrds,

J.-Luc