Hi y'all,

I have 3 questions:

1.      Is there a possibility to make folders in Darktable for
subselections of your work? Say I'm working on a series and I'm trying
different combinations, it would be handy if I had the option to create/save
those series somewhere, from within Darktable. I hear Lightroom has
something like that and I figure it's very helpful. >> [1a] It would also be
helpful if the order can be changed, to see what order works best for that
selection.
2.      Can I select more than 2 pictures and show them as a series in a
pop-up or different screen? Like culling, but for more images. >> [2a:
Again... It would also be helpful if the order can be changed, to see what
order works best for that selection..]
3.      I discovered that the histogram box shows 2 different kinds of
histograms. I don't understand the difference. (Logarithmic/lineair.) What's
the best option for newbies to histograms? I was looking at an image that
seemed great, but the histo was way clipped. Then I discoverd the lineair
version and nothing was clipped at al. Of course I look at the picture for
the results, but I also want to work with the histogram more. I understand
the basic idea, but I don't know for wich version that goes :-)

Oh and culling doesn't work well. Sometimes it's okay, sometimes I see
another selection being enlarged. In that case 1 is from my selection and
the other is the one next to it, but something I selected. Since I'll be
working on a Macbook Air next week I'm not diving into this too much now. At
this point I'm still working on a Windows 10 64 bit machine, don't know if
that's helpful info.

Hartelijke groet,

Hieke van Hoogdalem