hieke.vanhoogda...@gmail.com schrieb am 02.12.21 um 13:46:
@all: I’m still looking for an option that helps me show a selection. Example:
I have a selection of 20 photos in – say – my category ‘Architecture’. All
photos are good enough, the have enough stars or the right color given to them.
Now I want to minimize the selection to a series of 12. Therefore I want to try
several combinations without having to tag (and detag) them all the time. I
know that Lightroom has the option to select images and press some button to
see the selection. That makes it easy to quickly decide what works. I’d really
like something like this. I could really use that!
I can imagine what you mean:
In one or the other video I have already seen that there is something like "pick" in
Lightroom, so the opposite of "reject".
https://laurashoe.com/2014/02/07/how-to-use-pick-and-reject-flags-to-sort-through-a-photo-shoot/

That doesn't seem to exist in darktable, actually.
I would choose a color marker for that purpose instead, and filter by that.
Unlike lightroom, darktable can assign multiple color markers to the same image.
--

regards
Bernhard

https://www.bilddateien.de