do you move the images to your RAID from within darktable?
Then the images or folders striked out should be accessible again by just
connecting your computer to that RAID again.

To remove them you might also change to "folder" in the "collections" module
and select your RAID.
Then select all images in lighttable and use "selected images" in the right sidepanel and
"remove".