I am in the same boat - I use crop and rotate together all the time. However - I do see the reasoning for separating them and it was a bit going back and forth before when I had to apply both perspective and crop.

One suggestion however (not sure if it is possible).

Is it doable at all - that the crop in "Rotate and Perspective" be exposed as an alias in the crop module? So when rotate is initiated in the crop module - it actually activates the "Rotate and Perspective" and adjusts it there?

If that would work - maybe it would be the best of both - separate modules but an alias that does not work on its own - just controls something else.

-B