Under ubuntu 20.04 I happily use darktable 3.8.1 - scene referred to develop theĀ  raw filesof my sony a6600.

I created a preset diffuse or sharpen module for sharpening sensor demosaicing to be applied by default to any raw image.

My problem is that according to the manual:

'....
recover the original image from sensors with an anti-aliasing filter or mitigate the blur created by most demosaicing algorithms (use thesharpen sensor demosaicingpreset and move the module before theinput color profilemodule in
the pipeline),.....'

I do this operation manually moving the diffuse or sharpen module before the input color profile module in the pixelpipe on each image. Very time consuming indeed!!!

Is there any way to move the diffuse or sharpen module automagically in the pixelpipe before the input color profile?

Ciao

Vittorio