I am curious - did you actually see a difference?

I am on Canon 70D and the best lens that I have is the 50 mm 1.4 - to my knowledge the camera does have AA filter.

Reordering the modules however did not produce a benefit for me (both instances look the same to my eyes)

Is particular type of photography (landscape vs portrait) more susceptible to display differences?

Thank you,