On Sun, 23 Apr 2023 at 21:03, Peter McD <peter.po...@gmx.net> wrote:

> Am 23.04.23 um 12:29 schrieb Michael Below:
> > Am Sonntag, dem 23.04.2023 um 12:21 +0200 schrieb Peter McD:
> >> So where are the postings of other users?
> >
> > Many people moved to the pixls.us forum:
> > https://discuss.pixls.us/c/software/darktable/19
> >
> > Cheers
> > Michael

> Thanks
> Peter

I stopped posting to this list because people complained about my posts
being top posting or bottom posting or something else which I found very
petty. They also complained if I forgot to remove my email signature. So if
I was going to have problems meeting their "net etiquette" I would move
onto another forum which is pixels.us. I have found the pixls.us forum much
more friendly and tolerant.