Le 24/04/2023 à 11:00, Michael Staats a écrit :
On 24/04/2023 03:06, Terry Pinfold wrote:
"that you follow m$ *only* shows your age, not your
wisdom."

Maybe this passive aggressiveness on your part also chased me away.

[.../...]
But beside perception, there's something called "facts". And, sorry to
say, Patrick is right, you are not.

TOFU quoting was invented by Microsoft, way too late, when other
standards were already implemented and followed. The fact that most
Outlook users don't know better (again, I know what I'm talking about),
does not change that.
Actually, with a little bit of experience in IT, all alarms should fire
if you follow some rule just because MS has established it.
+1

By the way: For sure, Microsoft will have a standard product to replace
darktable. Better go for that.

😭

Rgrds,

J.-Luc