And I keep making the mistake of just replaying to sender, err...

On 7/8/07, Pierre Östlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey Arun,

You seem to be right. I just checked out the FAQ and they've seemed to
have changed their policy in this matter. It used to say that student should
upload their code, but don't anymore (compare July 9 at
http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60325&topic=10729 and
the same date on the timeframe at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code). This makes more sense
to me. Thanks for noticing by the way.