On Mar 7, 12:39 pm, Ted Han <t...@knowtheory.net> wrote:
> The ability to arbitrarily map models and properties over data sources is a
> vital tool when pulling data out of legacy stores.

You disagree with the inheritance/mixin approach? Could you give an
example of what you are doing? I imagine something like this:

old_model = repository(:old) { Model.get(1) }
repository(:new) { Model.create(old_model) }

I find the scoping clunky, much prefer:
old_model = Old::Model.get(1)
New::Model.create(old_model)

Or is this not the case you're talking about?