Hi All,

My name is Raman Arora, and I'm working for a firm in Mumbai - Ixsight
Technologies - dealing in providing Data Quality solutions to BFSI,
Manufacturing and Telecom clients. Looking to for cross-fertilization of
ideas. Will be happy to see where we can help.

Cheers!

Raman Arora
IIM Ahmedabad - Class of 2009

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Rahul Saxena <rambling.ra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Why I joined the group: to look for opportunities to help use data to
> improve our society.
>
> About me: I've built analytics teams to help companies use data to improve
> their business. There is a spectrum of problems that need to be addressed
> to do that effectively, to go from ideas to results.
>
> Regards,
> Rahul Saxena
> Mobile: 998-013-9950
>

> On Saturday, 4 May 2013 02:43:19 UTC+5:30, Nisha wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone!
>>
>> I want to say we have hit 500 members!  Which is a big deal! And also
>> means there are a lot of new people.
>>
>> I want to welcome new people and want to ask people to introduce
>> themselves. As a moderator I get to see some of the interest people have in
>> this group. But I think it would be great if people could use this thread
>> as a place to introduce themselves and say a few things about what they
>> would like to get out this list.
>>
>> I also want to apologize about the new moderation policy that I didn't
>> let everyone know about. Since we are now a larger list spam has been an
>> issue. So any first time messages are moderated. Which is usually fine but
>> I have been in the US for the past few weeks and have not been on top of
>> approving the messages. But it should be fine from now on.
>>
>> I will go first!
>>
>> I work for India Water Portal, a Bangalore based project aimed to be a
>> warehouse of water information, on their Data Project.<http://www.**
>> indiawaterportal.org/data <http://www.indiawaterportal.org/data>> We aim
>> to collect and systematically go through and look at water data in India.
>> How is it collected? Who collects it and how do people use it?
>>
>> This is why I joined the list to look for others to help us work out any
>> data problems we encounter.
>>

>> Sincerely,
>> Nisha
>>

>> --
>> Nisha Thompson
>> Mobile: 962-061-2245
>>
>>   --
> For more details about this list
> http://datameet.org/discussions/

There are only 10 types of people in this world - those who
understand binary, and those who don't