Hi!

I've been part of the group for about a year now. I'm a journalist,
formerly with The Hindu, and now freelance. I'm essentially here because I
seem to like sifting through large chunks of data and finding stories to
tell. I'm yet to attend a datameet, though; hope to, sometime soon!

Cheers
Neha

Neha Mujumdar