Hi all,

Many of you don't know me, I joined the group only a month back. I am a
journalist interested in exploring data visualisation for storytelling. I
have made my first data visualisation with data on rainfall in India over
last century. I would be grateful if you could see it and give me your
feedback. Your views will really help me improve on this!

Here's the link --
http://www.downtoearth.org.in/content/monsoon-arrives-over-andaman-sea

Thanks!

Best