Good work Ravi!

Good use of the Tableau. The graphs are pretty interesting, especially the
erratic rainfall graph.

I might be interesting for you to pull out the most striking patterns for a
close up. But a good effort overall.

Is this the 100 year district data? Or Grid?  Did you get it directly from
IMD? Are they allowing you to share it?

Nisha

Nisha Thompson
Mobile: 962-061-2245