But this is not downloadable, is it?

On 13-Oct-14 2:30 PM, Khaliq Parkar wrote:
Bihar has one of the most detailed map sets I can see. They have uploaded village boundaries as well.

http://gis.bih.nic.in/GISEditor.html

Con: works only on InternetExplorer.

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Khaliq Parkar <khaliq.par...@gmail.com <mailto:khaliq.par...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Ah!
    let me tap my 'institutional' access to see what is possible. will
    update soon.

    <mailto:sharad.l...@gmail.com <mailto:sharad.l...@gmail.com>>> wrote:

    >>     Khaliq:
    >>     When you say they 'sell it', i presume you are referring to the
    >>     location codes created in each census round and the tables that
    >>     link one to the other? in which case Sumit Mishra has already
    >>     posted the all-India dataset for this, right?
    >>
    >>     Sharad
    >>     On 11-Oct-14 10:19 PM, Khaliq Parkar wrote:
    >>
    >>         Yup, they do. I have all of Maharashtra and all of
    Bihar, and
    >>         I can acquire the rest too. I can gather it all and
    upload it
    >>         (approx 6-8 GB) if something comes out of it.
    >>

    >>     --
    >>     Democratizing Forest Governance in India
    >>     (In press with Oxford University Press India)
    >>
    >>     --
    >>     Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in
    India. Know
    <mailto:datameet%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
    <mailto:datameet%252bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>>.

    >> Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know
    >> more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
    >> datameet+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:datameet%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
    >> <mailto:datameet+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:datameet%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>>.

    > Democratizing Forest Governance in India
    > (In press with Oxford University Press India)
    >
    > --
    > Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India.
    Know more
    > datameet+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:datameet%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "datameet" group. To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/datameet/T6rloStJtBs/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to datameet+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:datameet+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

Democratizing Forest Governance in India
(In press with Oxford University Press India)

              • ... Justin Meyers
              • ... Sharad Lele [शरच्चंद्र लेले]
              • ... Justin Meyers
              • ... Sharad Lele [शरच्चंद्र लेले]