Hi guys,

The deadline for response to the bill is approaching fast so please do
remember to send your emails for the Geospatial bill.
I have created http://diggie.io/savethemap.html to spread awareness about
it and shared around. (Not sure if I will be able to do it again if the
bill is accepted in its current form)
So please send your responses before the deadline.

Cheers,
Ankit
www.diggie.io