Hey Parth,

I am Yash Mehta and I am studying masters of urban and regional planning at
Center of Environment Planning and Technology.
I am doing by Masters Thesis on Tracking the Smart Cities on the lines of
sustainability and I need similar kind of data for India.

Also we have a great GIS lab at CEPT, Ahmedabad. I can see if I can get any
GIS data. Lets get in touch.

Where you able to find any data yet ?

Regards,
Yash Mehta

--
Disclaimer : The information transmitted with this email is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain