HI,

Thanks

saw the link.

It says "As per government of India"

What exactly does that mean?

Because it can get complicated is someone wants to REUSE it.

Though copyrights allow it. Survey Of India Rules may make you a criminal
if you republish it.

The last rules that I know of is a smaller than A4 map of India outline
printed on tracing paper and bought from SOI is the only map that can be
reproduced without a specific permisssion.

Can someone through some light on this.

If I publish maps on Internet where the out matches with this map Vertex by
Vertex then am I allowed to do it without any specific permission.

To the best of my knowledge SOI has not published any boundary in Digital
format for open usage.

MY KNOWLEDGE MAY BE OLD, I WOULD LOVE TO BE CORRECTED.