Hi all,

Thank you so much for sharing this data. I am a Phd student and have been
looking for this for a long time. Does anyone know if it is possible to find
the 1981 census data anywhere? The data is available on
http://vanneman.umd.edu/districts/files/index.html in SAS format but
unfortunately I do not have access to SAS and the convertors I have only leave
me with variable names and no data.

Thanks,
Purnima