Dear All,

Not all the members are familiar with intricacies of the data collection
for such projects. Since this seems to be a crowd sourcing endeavour, I
suggest that the basic data collection protocol be enumerated for newbies
so that they can also contribute data which can then be put in proper
format by professionals.

Regards,

Jasvinder Singh