1. Added links to reference section (Anand and other projects)
2. Started downloading daily district wise reporting pds. Its not automated
or parsed yet. It came in through MR. I will try and write a script later
tonight.  PDFs are at
https://github.com/datameet/covid19/tree/master/mohfw-backup/district_wise_cases

Contributions are more than welcome. In any format.

http://projects.datameet.org/covid19/mohfw/

Thej
--
Thejesh GN *⏚* ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್