Here is the note I sent to my friends today.

Dear All,

I have been scraping the MoHFW, ICMR  data and parsing it. If you want to
explore, details are at

http://projects.datameet.org/covid19/

There is also an API.

For cases by MoHFW

https://data.thejeshgn.com/covid19/_design/india/_view/incidents?include_docs=true&limit=5&descending=true&nounce=2020032512

For tests done by icmr

https://data.thejeshgn.com/covid19/_design/india/_view/tests?include_docs=true&limit=5&descending=true&nounce=2020032512

nounce is current hour in yyyymmddhh

limit is how many records you want

descending true gives the latest records first.

Example dashboard I built using the APIs

https://thejeshgn.com/projects/covid19-india/

Blogpost

https://thejeshgn.com/2020/03/16/novel-corona-virus-covid19-archive-api-india-data/

If you use API please credit Thejesh GN and link it to https://thejeshgn.com
.

Also let me know where/how you use it. I am just curious. Will share it on
twitter etc

Forward if you think someone else will be interested in this.

Regards,
Thej

Thejesh GN ⏚ ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
http://thejeshgn.com