Hi Rajesvari,

Thank you so much for sharing these incredible resources! The interactive
link is amazing, this will help me a lot!

I will look into the what the situation is in terms of updations and
enrolment, but this in itself helps a ton. I had read in passing about
MapMyIndia's work, but will give it a closer look this time, thanks for
sending me this too.

With best regards,
Samarth