Hello Ved,

Sure. Tableau Public <https://public.tableau.com/en-us/s/> is free and
offers a decent 10GB storage per account. Their resources
<https://public.tableau.com/en-us/s/resources> page should help you get
started. A bunch of useful resources here <https://playfairdata.com/blog/>
as well. Doesn't require any coding as such to build most of the visuals.
Should be fairly simple to pick up if you are someone who generally works
with data tables quite a bit.

Regards,