Actually, several new districts have been carved out after 2022 on the
pretext of better governance. Though its motive was entirely different. If
anyone has a latest shapefiles of the districts, plz share. Furthermore, it
should depict entire India (i.e. it should be with the occupied portions of
J&K and Ladakh).
सादर धन्यवाद / Thanks and Warm Regards,
[image: Emoji]
- महेश गौड़ / mahesh gaur

*"SAVE TREES -- *Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary, let us
go green!"
*Warning:* This electronic message transmission (including any
attachments) contains confidential or privileged information, intended for
the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, beware that any disclosure, review, copy, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the material from your machine. Thank you 🙏.
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check
this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender /
organization does not accept liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.
*कोरोना से बचे:* सही तरीके से मास्क पहनेl नियमित रूप से हाथ धोएl दो गज की
दूरी बनायें रखेंl *Prevent Corona. Wear Mask properly. Wash your hands
regularly. Maintain 6 feet Distance.*

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&;>
Sender