Dear Sir,
Please see the attached file containing districts updated for 2024. I
checked with Jaipur district and it shows Jaipur urban and rural as
different districts.

 IAB District 2024.rar
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NpCeb0pfTbXyneh2EcKiUG8wCFUMKL8n/view?usp=drive_web>

*Profound RegardsAkshay Kumar*
*Senior Research Fellow*
*Birla Institute of Science & Technology Pilani, Pilani Campus*

*LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/akshay-kumar-a68572118/>*
*+91-8198834098*
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Go Green. *Every
3000 A4 Size papers costs 1 tree.*