You can feed url via indexer's command line:

./indexer -qiu http://www.site.ext/

will feed one URL: http://www.site.ext/

./indexer -qif /path/to/list.txt

will feed all URLs from the list list.txt (this is a simple text file with
one URL per line).

add.pl inserts url directly into "url" table (you can insert new urls safely
this way, but don't delete them that way)

On 2/22/08, William Drummond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I noticed at the demo site that there was a add.pl
> page yet I do not see anything like that after
> building the program. How can we get URLs indexed and
> added on the fly so that they will become searchable.
> I spent the entire day trying to figure this out and
> am not getting anywhere.
>
> Please, I need some help here.

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://www.dataparksearch.org/