I looked in the guide but can not find how the list.txt would be
used. I am a real novice with scripts, can follow directions well to
install and setup just about anything, but some stuff, like commands
I can not find, ellude me.

--- In dataparksearch@yahoogroups.com, "Maxim Zakharov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You can feed url via indexer's command line:
>
> ./indexer -qiu http://www.site.ext/
>
> will feed one URL: http://www.site.ext/
>
> ./indexer -qif /path/to/list.txt
>
> will feed all URLs from the list list.txt (this is a simple text
file with
> one URL per line).
>

> add.pl inserts url directly into "url" table (you can insert new
urls safely
> this way, but don't delete them that way)
>

> On 2/22/08, William Drummond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   I noticed at the demo site that there was a add.pl
> > page yet I do not see anything like that after
> > building the program. How can we get URLs indexed and
> > added on the fly so that they will become searchable.
> > I spent the entire day trying to figure this out and
> > am not getting anywhere.
> >
> > Please, I need some help here.

> > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
> > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?