*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: *Web Development Lead*

Location: Overland Park, KS

Duration: 6 Months

Minimum 10 years IT experience

Business analyst being responsible for working with the client to gather,
analyze and document business needs and system requirements from a technical
perspective. The person must be able to work closely with software
development resources to help lead the translation of the business
functionality into technical design specifications for the system.
Responsible for selecting and implementing ASP and SaaS solutions for
NewCo.

   - Demonstrated: ability to define self-initiated assignments, assume
   responsibility for project deliverables, excellent customer service and
   relationship skills.
   - Demonstrated ability to resolve complex technical problems and guide
   team members toward highly innovative solutions.
   - Demonstrated ability to advise project management and team on advanced
   technical solutions.
   - Tasks include knowledge of project scoping, issue management, risk
   mitigation, status reporting, project planning, quality assurance.

Skills:

   - Experience with developing estimates, plans and schedules for software
   projects.
   - Experience in lead position and ability to implement, unit test, and
   integrate software requirements and components.
   - Develop software plans for designing, documenting, and implementing
   web-based applications
   - Create document, and maintain design models
   - Support and lead application integration
   - Provide technical leadership to efforts to analyze, define, and
   document operational and software requirements
   - Provide technical analysis and skills for software deployments and
   integration for production efforts
   - Ability to develop high-level and detailed software design
   specifications
   - Actively work with the client and facilitate business needs, gather and
   document business and system requirements
   - Develop and maintain information and documentation related to
   developing and modifying business processes and systems
   - Lead and facilitate project teams through requirements and analysis
   sessions
   - Assisting and leading the technical team in understanding and
   developing the appropriate functionality
   - Leading design reviews to ensure the integration of al requirements
   - Liaison between the Business and development groups
   - Technical experience such as: J2EE, SOA software architecture, software
   design specification techniques, UML patter development processes and
   procedures, software development methodologies, mid-tier software
   development, UNIX, Java, Eclipse, Windows, HTML, SQL, and system interface
   capabilities; EJB3 experience highly desirable. ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>and C# experience a plus.
   - Individual must possess strong technical and analytical skills as well
   as the ability to work effectively in a multi-discipline, team-oriented,
   software development environment.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*