Hi  Associates,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

                         Please sent your consultat profile to
john.na...@catstaffing-us.com**** Very Hot  Requirement Needed Consultant
immediately***Please read the requirement and sent matching profiles only*

Job Title   : Business Analyst with Data Governance
Location  :  New york City,NY
Duration  :   6-12 months Contract
Rate       : Open

MUST have Data Governance experience specified n the resume!

Role Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Interact with the front office, operations and development team
* Responsible for working with the business to analyze business
requirements, providing technical expertise, and producing specifications
for any new / change in applications.
* Business Process Analysis
* Understand the context in which data is used within the business and match
business requirements to the sources of data within systems
* Work with front office, operations and development team to propose and
assess process improvements
* Define data quality plans to address data quality issues; work with
business partners to build business understanding of data issues
* Provide input to the development of formal business cases
* Understanding and adhering to Data Governance framework and policies
Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in business related discipline or equivalent
work/training preferred
* 3 or more years in Business Analysis
* Expertise in business analysis, analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work with cross-functional teams and interact with people at
various levels
* Ability to be flexible, work towards deadlines, organize and prioritize
work
* Business Process Analysis
* Work under minimum direction and use independent judgment in
decision-making
* Financial Services industry experience a plus

Please feel free to contact me for additional information...

Very Truly,
John Naidu | Technical Recruiter
Email: john.na...@catstaffing-us.com
Voice : 201-257-5081 ext 251 | Fax: 201 727 9296