> Please try them out and let me know what you think, what bugs you find,
> etc.

A 'Teehee' from the docs:

   $dow = $dt->day_of_week;    # 1-7 (Monday is 1)

   $day_name = $dt->day_name   # Sunday, Monday

If Monday=1 and Sunday=7 then shouldn't the example of the second line be
'Monday, Tuesday'?

Gee I hate this ISO thing that makes (Monday .. Sunday) = (1 .. 7). I'm not
arguing for changing our modules to be 'old style' .. we're all just going
to have to get used to the weekend being at (shock horror) the end of the
week.

Cheers!
Rick Measham

             There are 10 kinds of people:
   those that understand binary, and those that don't.
   The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
     is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners